I won! I won! I won!

First of all, let me just start by saying that I never win anything. So, when Sarah at Classic Bride sent me an email yesterday telling me that I had won one of the 5 Blurb gift certificates, I was ecstatic! I can't wait to create our wedding guest book using Blurb's amazing resources. I better start brainstorming and figuring out what pictures/copy to include in the book. Does anyone have any ideas regarding guest books...I'd like to create a more informal layout so people can write more than just their name in the book? I'll have do some research...

Here's the link to the Classic Bride Blurb winners! Many thanks to Sarah for hosting the contest...and also to our wonderful photographer, Rob Barcroft, who took the picture!

Happy Sunday...and happy Superbowl! I'm not much into football, but I do like the commercials!

0 comments:

Post a Comment