My First Blog Award!

It's been a great day so far...I went to spinning class this morning, the spa and lunch with one of my best girlfriends this afternoon, and when I got home tonight I saw that I was nominated for my first blog award! Colleen at The Everyday Bride nominated me for the Great Attitude &/or Gratitude Award! I'm so excited! Thanks, Colleen!

Here are the official "award" rules:
1. put the logo on your blog or post
2. nominate at least 10 other blogs who show Great Attitude &/or Gratitude
3. be sure to link your nominees within your post
4. let your nominees know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog
5. share the love & link to this post & to the person from whom you received the award

The following are my nominees, be sure to check them out:

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Ooh, thank you! :)

Engagement Invitations said...

Congratulations to you! That's great! Thanks for this information, especially for the award rules. Happy for you!

Post a Comment