Real Wedding: Amanda & Dave (Part II)

More amazing photos and details from Amanda and Dave's elegant Arizona wedding. Amanda writes..."there were so many wonderful things that I was able to wear in my wedding day ensemble including amethyst earrings and a matching necklace from my husband, brother and sister-in-law. My veil had my Mom's lace from her wedding dress sewn into it. And my shoes were bright purple - I loved every second of it!" 

"The resort was amazing. The service was phenomenal and we had zero complaints. It was fun for my niece and nephews with a lazy river and water slide. The guys enjoyed golfing the morning of the wedding while the girls were all getting pampered and ready!"



"The resort and small sized guest list was perfect for us. It allowed us to bring our families together in AZ to let them all see why we love it so much and why we've made this beautiful place our home for almost 5 years..."

"We had quite a few DIY projects involved in our wedding...and I had a ton of help from my family. The favors (below) were made by my mother. We framed pictures of our parents, grandparents and brothers & sisters from their wedding days and displayed them at the reception. The hanging votive candles in the trees at our ceremony were made by my sister."


0 comments:

Post a Comment