I'm back!

Okay, so my body is back but maybe not my brain just yet. We had a wonderful honeymoon in St. Martin...and our wedding day was perfect (well, minus some very major glitches - more on that later). But, all in all, everything was great! I've posted one of my favorite photos from all of the shots my friends have so kindly sent after the wedding. There were so many awesome shots (just taken on personal cameras) - I can't even wait to see what our photographer has! 

So, I'm back and will be blogging in full force next week. I'm going to take the long, holiday weekend to recuperate...

I hope everyone has a fun and safe Fourth of July weekend!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Love the pic! And of course I'm excited about the recap.

Haven't decided about save the dates. We're kind of leaning toward just not having them at this point. We'll see.

Mel said...

Congrats! You look great! Can't wait to read the details.

Post a Comment