Real Wedding: Amy & Marc Part II

As I mentioned earlier, Amy and Marc were a pleasure to work with. I haven't known them very long, but I can tell that they're a couple that will live a long, happy life together. Here are some of my favorite pictures from their big day...the outdoor shots and reception details. Their reception was held at Flossmoor Country Club in Illinois. More on the details from Amy...

We wanted something simple, but elegant. Our flowers were beautiful; we had 3 different types of centerpieces. My favorite was the tall candles with the bud vases. We gave each table a “name," as well as a number, and then included a brief description of why that place was meaningful to us. For example, Table 12 was Millenium Park “Our First Kiss" and Table 25 was Hawaii...our "Honeymoon" destination.


I used to come home from work every day and tell Marc, “I have a great idea for the wedding….” I think he only said no a couple of times (once to fireworks and once again to sparklers). When I told him my idea for our favors he was a big fan! See, when we dated, we spent most of our summers at Wrigley Field watching the Cubs, so we had to incorporate something Cubbies in the wedding. When we first started dating, I would bake cookies for Marc all the time, so perfect...why not have a Wrigley Field cookie favor!





Our band, Front of House, rocked! Everyone LOVED them! Our first dance was to “You are the Best Thing” by Ray Lamontagne. For my birthday, Marc got us dance lessons. He made me promise not to say anything to anyone about it. People would ask, “Are you guys going to take dance lessons?” and we would respond back, “No! Marc would never take dance lessons.” We get out on the dance floor to do our dance, and after the first turn I hear my sisters yell out, “Oh my gosh! They took dance lessons.”

When I was a baby, my dad would sing “Once in Love with Amy” to me. When it came to picking out the song for our Father/Daughter dance, there was no question about what song we would dance to…




Everyone says to enjoy your wedding day and to take every moment in because the day goes by so fast…they weren’t lying! WOW! I still can’t believe the day came and went. Thankfully, we had an amazing photographer, Paul Yamashiro, who captured the special moments of our wedding. We hope you enjoyed them as much as we enjoyed experiencing them. Our wedding was truly a dream come true.

1 comments:

annechovie said...

Thanks for entering my give-away! Have a great weekend.

Post a Comment