Summer Salad

It's officially still Summer until the Autumnal Equinox takes place at 11:09pm EST on September 22nd. Unfortunately, the last few days in Chicago have felt more like Fall. And I'm not happy. Fall only means one thing...Winter. And who looks forward to shortened days, bitter cold and mounds of snow? Not me. Here's to hanging on to the last bits of sunshine & warm temps we have... a colorful summer salad I made a few weeks ago. Most of the ingredients came from my local farmer's market. It was a huge hit!







Photos ©2010 Keg Design.

3 comments:

Kari said...

Yummy! God, fresh mozzarella is my kryptonite.

Becky, Grant, Penelope and Reagan said...

Looks tasty!!! If you want more summer make a visit down here! It's still in the 90s!!

Mel said...

Looks delicious!

Post a Comment