Lovely Laces

I think I might have a problem. Seriously. I can't stop myself from buying shoes, specifically the new lace-up styles out for spring. I acquired the four pairs below at DSW last weekend. I might bring one of them back, but I'm pretty sure I can justify each pair. Flats by day. Wedges by night. Neutral colors. Leather and suede. Casual and dressy. All are comfy. I'm not sure I could give one up. Maybe the flat black pair? My $50 in DSW Reward bucks definitely helped justify my purchases. If you aren't a member, you should sign-up. I can't wait for spring to arrive so I can wear them. I'm so sick of wearing boots to work everyday, ugh. What about you, are you loving or hating the laced-up look?

Guess "Wglynette" Wedge (not on DSW's website)
This one is my favorite - so comfy and I LOVE the color!

3 comments:

Mel said...

Very cute. Hey, you mixed up the colors and the heel vs. flat. I think you need them all!

Anonymous said...

Kelly, I love all of your shoes....But, are they comfortable? I would love all of them- if comfortable. Makes me want to go out shoe shopping! Happy St. Paddy's Day! You have great taste!
~Ginny

Terese said...

the sam edelman ones are my favorite! so cute.

Post a Comment