Beachy Bridal Shower Invitation

I'm so excited to share Jordan's "beachy" bridal shower invitation with you today. I designed these earlier in the year and had so much fun creating them. The cards were printed digitally on 14pt card stock with rounded corners. Each 5x7 inch card was finished off with a Keg Design logo on the back and accompanied by a silver A7 envelope. I added a little "sparkle" to the cards by using a transparent craft glue to affix glitter to the white coral motif in the upper right corner. I did all the calligraphy on the envelopes too. Jordan's wedding was last month in the Dominican Republic - hence the "beachy" theme. We used the postmark-destination logo throughout all of her wedding paper designs. Her wedding was beautiful - I can't wait to share more photos & details with you soon.

Photos ©2011 Keg Design

1 comments:

Terese said...

my favorite part is the glitter on the coral!

Post a Comment