InstaSpring

Happy spring everyone! I hope you had a great Easter. Baby D received his/her first basket from the Easter Bunny this past weekend. Boy, do they start them early, huh! Lately, I've been obsessed with the Instagram app on my new iPhone. I don't know how I was living in a Blackberry world for so long? This past month has been really busy (and unfortunately we didn't win the MegaMillions lottery, so we're still working hard). My job always seems to pick up at this time of year, not to mention we're busy trying to sell our condo and prepare for Baby D's arrival in September. I can't wait to find out the sex in a few weeks! Until then, continue to follow me on Pinterest and look out for more 'wordless' blog entries including lots of Instagram photos. If only I'd come up with the app myself I'd be a billion dollars richer!

Photos ©2012 Keg Design

0 comments:

Post a Comment