Mama Megan

Have I mentioned that my best friend is also a soon-to-be first time mom? Megan is actually due in 2 days! It's been such a blessing to have someone so close going through the same experience. Since she's been 10 weeks ahead in the process, I've gotten the amazing opportunity to always ask her "what's next..." as well as "what the hell is happening to my body?" or "can you believe my doctor just did this?" We've had a lot of funny conversations! Megan & Bryan decided not to find out the sex, so they have an extra special surprise coming to them in a few days. I'm rooting for Team Boy (so we can continue to swap stories), but really just praying all goes well and they have a healthy, happy baby! Megan just finished decorating her nursery last week. Isn't it adorable? A soft and sweet little lamb theme - perfect for a baby boy or girl. She and her mom spent many painstaking hours stenciling one of the nursery walls (it took them much longer than expected) but I think it was definitely worth it. My favorite pieces in the nursery are the adorable rocker from PBK and the rustic bookshelf Megan found at a flea market. She painted the bookshelf white but left the back shelf exposed to match her farmhouse style crib and changing table. PBK's Sweet Lambie bedding and mobile finish it off. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment