Save The Date: Christina & Dayne

Check out the new custom wedding logo and Save The Date design I just finished! Christina and Dayne are getting married in Chicago this fall, and wanted a design that reflected the Arts & Crafts period that is a huge part of Chicago's history, including many Frank Lloyd Wright homes.

Christina writes, My fiancé and I will be getting married at a loft space in Chicago this October and we hope to have an elegant, yet effortless and approachable event. For our invitations, we wanted to match the casual nature of our wedding and embody a feeling of "Chicago." So, we asked Keg Design to create an invitation design that captures the style of the Arts & Crafts period, which is highly prevalent in Chicago architecture and décor. With this inspiration in mind, Kelly did a fantastic job translating stained glass & ceramic tile motifs from this period into our invitation and save the date design. Ultimately, I think the end result achieves a very feminine, romantic feeling, while still remaining casual, understated, and masculine. And, to me as a Chicagoan, the design reminds me of home. Perfect!

Postcard Save The Date - Front

Postcard Save The Date - Back
(Please Note: Personal information has been changed to protect the identity of my client)

0 comments:

Post a Comment