Believe

I'm excited to announce that one of my holiday designs was chosen as a jury winner on Minted.com. The design, titled "Believe", was one of my favorite submissions and is available for purchase now. Minted is allowing you to choose from three unique color palettes (1. Vanilla Créme 2. Maroon 3. Soft Green) when customizing the card design. My original entry inspired the Vanilla Créme palette and ideally utilized a sepia toned photo for a warmer effect. One of my favorite things about the design is the simplicity of the message - "Believe." I love how one word can remind you to take a step back from the craziness of the holidays and try to enjoy what the season is really all about (family, friends, love, cheer and Santa!). I think it works best with a photo of a cuddly pet, newborn or bright-eyed child. I plan on ordering a set with Abbey's photo and taking advantage of Minted's add-on program. I designed a custom card backer and envelope liner to help personalize the greeting set. If you're interested in ordering your own, use discount code KEG2011 to receive 10% OFF your order!

Original Submission

Vanilla Créme

Envelope Liners and Card Backers

Soft Green

1 comments:

Jordan said...

I absolutely love these! My christmas cards usually incorporate believe into them somewhere and most of my christmas decor too! Congrats!!

Post a Comment