Arabella On West: Logo Design

Almost two years ago now, Emma contacted me about a unique branding project for a boutique hotel she was opening in South Australia. She found Keg Design through a search on the web - I was thrilled and a bit amazed since she lived half way across the world! I jumped at the opportunity to work on the project and have really enjoyed the journey. Emma and her husband renovated the hotel property all the while living in Dubai. That takes some serious dedication and organization! It's funny, I'm just realizing that I've never actually spoken to Emma on the phone, but I do feel like I've gotten to know her over the last two years. She's a great client to work for and is a very talented & ambitious entrepreneur. It's been a privilege to be a part of the Arabella On West project. The final logo design (below), is being utilized in a number of ways, including on the hotel's website and property signage.

The theme Emma challenged me with was "contemporary middle eastern." I took inspiration from Arabic and Moroccan designs, while keeping a "South Beach" modern twist to everything. The hotel offers long term and short term accommodations. More details on the decor and ammenities soon. Here are a few of the "runner-up" designs that I explored for Arabella On West:




0 comments:

Post a Comment