South Australia

Australia has always been on my "wish list" of places to visit. I don't know a ton about the "outback", but I do know that it's a long flight from Chicago. I hope to get there one day! Arabella On West (I just designed their logo) is located in Adelaide, SA and is within a block from the beach. The boutique hotel is conveniently located 10-15 minutes from the Adelaide International Airport and city centre. Sounds like Adelaide is great for dining, outdoor markets, museums, parks, beaches, shopping and even golf. Here are a few snapshots from the hotel's grand opening - check out that pool! The hotel opened in 2011 and is currently taking reservations...

©2012 Photos courtesy of Arabella On West

1 comments:

Mel said...

What a cool project. And your logo looks great! Now you have to go visit.

Post a Comment