Gimme a sign

Like the old saying goes, "a picture is worth a thousand words"...and then some! Keeping with yesterday's theme, engagement photos, I wanted to offer up an idea that can help make your photos more unique (and practical)...message boards! I encourage all of my clients to take full advantage of their engagement session. Besides coming away with some beautiful pictures, why not create a couple of signs that you can capture in your photos. Save The Date, Thank You and Rehearsal signs can help tell your story and make for a great start to pretty cards and invitations.
(click image to enlarge)
These are some of my favorite photos from our engagement session. We included our black lab, Murphy, into this grouping. He helped communicate our "Save The Date" message with a cute sign we hung around his neck. Gosh, he really loved us that day! Ha!
(click image to enlarge)
I'm also very excited to use the above series of photos to create our Rehearsal Dinner invitation. Check back in a few months for it!

So, if you're looking for something different to do with your photos, consider getting the poster board and magic markers out to create a couple of signs. If you're not artistically talented, I'd be more than happy to help design, print or paint a special sign for you...just send me an email.

Photos by RHB Photography.

0 comments:

Post a Comment