Shrugs I LOVE

Sigh. I love boleros, especially these wedding beauties below (from Etsy), but I won't be wearing one for my wedding. My dress isn't strapless, my wedding is in June... and I just know a shrug wouldn't look right with the overall style I'm going for. Needless to say, I've been drooling over this gorgeous silk shoulder wrap by Modern Romance for months. 

If you're a bride looking for a unique and beautiful wedding bolero, I'd definitely check out these Etsy stores. Most of the featured designers will do custom orders as well. If you wore or are going to wear a bolero or wrap on your wedding day, I'd love to hear about it or see pics! 

3 comments:

elizabeth said...

I'm so happy to have stumbled upon your blog today - my current quest is for a shrug to wear with my dress in Oct. That's actually the warmest month here in CA, but it turns chilly when the sun goes down. I'm thinking something fluffy and blue... must go check esty.

Keg Design said...

Hi Elizabeth - check out this blue, fluffy shrug: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=17626146

I love Bonzie's store - such cute stuff!

Thanks for reading!
Kelly

Mara (The Wedding Cabaret) said...

LOVE these!!

Post a Comment