DIY Card Holder




Bird cages seem to be all the rage these days...especially at weddings. Luckily, I have a mother who has and still occasionally collects bird cages. She had an old, yet perfectly sized, wicker bird cage from the 1980's. It started out mauve (such a 1980's color!), but with a $5 can of black spray paint and about an hour of my time, it turned into a beautiful bird cage/card holder for our wedding. I'm sure it will look even better once the florist adds some floral "flare" to it...do you have any similar DIY projects to share?

1 comments:

Mel said...

Wow, Kelly! This looks great. What a transformation. :)

One of my bridesmaids is making our card holder. We picked up some various sized boxes, fabric and ribbon. She says she's about 75% complete, but I've yet to see it!

Post a Comment