For the Guys!

I think many of us (ladies) can say we've been guilty throughout the wedding planning process of overlooking the men in our lives...especially their wedding day attire. Today, I wanted to devote my posting to the guys...and some awesome tuxedo shirts and snazzy cuff links I found. Alexander West is the company behind the beauties below. AW is a "Manhattan-based clothier specializing in the finest custom-tailored shirts and unique cuff links." Luke has a few shirts from Alexander West...they fit perfectly and are of the highest quality. I would highly recommend!




For those of you looking for the perfect "from bride to groom" wedding gift, cuff links are a great idea. The ones above are just some of my favorites from Alexander West. For their full collection, go here. Wouldn't the black and white beauties (top right) be awesome for a black and white wedding?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment