Ring bling!

One of my favorite parts of our ceremony was the blessing and exchange of rings. Personally, I love jewelry...the more I've got, the happier I am! Luke, on the other hand, has never worn a ring or accessory in his life. Although, he has grown accustomed to wearing it fairly quickly.

I am delighted with how my wedding bands turned out. The dainty quality of them called for not one, but two rings...flanking each side of my engagement ring. Luke's simple, yellow-gold band compliments them nicely. Have you recently purchased your own wedding bands? Or are you trying to figure out what look you want to go with? Any thoughts on the 1yr - 5yr - 10yr anniversaries...when do husbands normally purchase another band or right hand ring for their wife? I'd love to hear your thoughts...


1 comments:

Mel said...

Gorgeous!

"Luke, on the other hand, has never worn a ring or accessory in his life." - Laughing over here...Sean doesn't even wear a watch! I was worried too, but they do get used to it quickly, don't they?! :)

Post a Comment