Thanks, Dad!

If you're a regular reader of my blog, you know that my wedding day endured some bumps in the road, to say the least! By the time the ceremony began, I was so happy to be getting married and exhausted from the morning chaos, I actually didn't cry. Side note: I'm a huge sap, so I thought that I would totally break up during the vows, or the blessing of our hands...really, any part of it. But I didn't! The only time during the whole day that I got choked up was when my Dad gave his speech at the reception. It was so touching and so emotional - it was truly a special moment. I really have the best Dad ever! Our photographer, Rob, did an amazing job of capturing this moment, as well as many others throughout the night. The framed photos below feature some of my favorite moments with my Dad - he giving his speech and our father-daughter dance. I recently gave the frame to my Dad as a thank you gift. Love you, Dad.


2 comments:

Jordan said...

I love that! What a great idea!!

Mel said...

Very nice! You are so dang creative! ;)

Post a Comment