New Look for Keg Design!

I'm so excited about my new look! I've been working with Ellie over at Rainy Day Templates for the last month on an updated blog design. She's been absolutely wonderful to work with and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking to freshen up their site. I'll be using the next two weeks to get acquainted with the new template and make sure all of my links and menu bars are working properly. Your patience is much appreciated. I guess you could say that this was my Christmas present to myself (haha) - I've been wanting a new blog look for sometime! Happy Holidays...I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas, Hanukkah & New Years!

2 comments:

Mel said...

Love it!

Casey said...

Hey Kel!
Hope this finds you well! Love the new site =) Do you have a shop on Etsy too?

Best,
Casey
(my blog: www.preparingcasey.com)

Post a Comment