Sue Says Hi!

Sue (the T. Rex) at The Field Museum says hello! I visited her last week during my company's Summer Gala. Yup, I work for a pretty cool place...I love it! The Musuem's "Stanley Field Hall & Balcony" proved to be an amazing venue for the evening (see below). Food, drinks, friends, and prizes! I had a blast...





Chicago's Field Museum hosts many different events and has spaces (indoor & out) to accommodate all sizes. I found the following images on the Field Museum's Special Events website. There's no mention of price online, but I'd be curious to find out what they charge. Have you been to a wedding at the Field Museum? Or are you planning on attending/hosting an event there soon? I would love to hear all about it...




1 comments:

Pink Tulip said...

The venue looked grand. Love it! In Seattle we have the Boeing Museum of Flight. It is spectacular too, especially if you are in the planes.

Post a Comment