Weekend Recap

Oh my gosh...today was crazy! At least I spent the weekend relaxing and having fun. Luke and I joined some friends on Saturday night at Medieval Times. Yup, that place where kids go for their 6-year-old birthday parties! Ha! It was pretty hilarious. And the myth is true - they really do make you eat with your hands. The best part was the beer and the half-price tickets.



Sunday was perfect weather in Chicago. Sunny and 80 degrees - it was beautiful! We headed over to Wicker Park for The Renegade Craft Fair. I was pumped to find a great watch. It's super cool. And super comfortable. And for only $60 I thought it was a steal (pictures below). I also picked up some earrings from the same booth - Nomadic Ant - be sure to check out their online store.




Photos ©2010 Keg Design.

1 comments:

Becky, Grant, Penelope and Reagan said...

LOVE the watch!! What a great find!

Post a Comment