Christmas Cards

Santa and his reindeer wish you a very Merry Christmas! Here's our 2010 "Wilson" Family Christmas Card (FYI: Wilson isn't our last name, but I can't handle when the name is scratched out, so I like to change it out for a phony). What do you think? I'm just really happy that we decided to include Murphy in our card this year. I designed these over Thanksgiving and the printed cards arrived a day after Murphy passed away. He was such an important part of our family, and I'm glad he's represented on our cards. Overall, the design is kinda kitschy and fun. I wasn't trying to be too serious. I paired the cards with red, green and neutral envelopes from Paper Source. Hope everyone has a great holiday!



2 comments:

Mel said...

These are really fun and not serious - which I like too. Merry Christmas to you Mrs. Wilson! :)

NuFlaiir - Planning a Destination Wedding said...

So fun and cute.
Merry Christmas.

~lilian~

Post a Comment