Anthropologie's Bridal Collection

I'm jealous. First, Vera Wang comes out with a stylish (and affordable) wedding line at David's Bridal and now Anthropologie/Urban Outfitters has launched it's very own bridal collection online. Umm, hello, I already got married. Why didn't this happen two years ago? Anyways, the new bridal line is called BHLDN. Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't get the meaning behind the name? (Update: I just realized it stands for "Beholden"). Regardless, the collection is amazing. Gown prices range from $1000-$4000. They also have an extensive assortment of bridesmaid dresses, shoes, jewelry and accessories. The look is definitely not for everyone, especially a traditional bride, but I love it. I would even consider purchasing some of the shoes or earrings for everyday wear if the prices weren't so high. I hope all of you brides-to-be take full advantage of these new collections. I know I would!

0 comments:

Post a Comment