Wedding Logo 1: Caroline & Tanner

I've been meaning to blog more about my work... I've been keeping busy lately, designing wedding logos, invitations and more. Caroline and Tanner approached me in early January about designing their full wedding paper suite. They will be getting married this August in Northern Georgia at the beautiful Brasstown Vally Resort & Spa. I was so excited to hear about their wedding plans and I can't wait to see how everything comes together! This first logo design was inspired by the beautiful "city & state" vintage postcards that are part of our American history. I wanted the logo to capitalize on the beautiful location and excite guests about the destination event. Using Photoshop, I made the photograph look like it was painted and incorporated the couple's chocolate brown/red/orange/green color palette. The Save The Date designs evoke the feeling of an old-world postcard while still having a modern touch. These designs almost made the cut, but ultimately the couple went with another look (which I love). Details coming soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment