Weekend Recap

I haven't done a "weekend recap" in ages. I think that's because I spent most of January and February holed up in my house, hibernating like a bear. Seriously, I was such a loser - I didn't go out at all. This past weekend was productive and fun. I got some much needed puppy time. Abbey is so great, I just love her. In honor of opening day coming up, she got a new collar - Go Cubbies! I also got to break out my new "Limited Edition 80's Glam" Sharpie set. I now have 24 colors to doodle with - yippee! There was also some yummy apple cinnamon oatmeal to gobble up and dinner with friends on Saturday. Lastly, I got around to 'blingin' out my nails with Sally Hansen's Salon Effects nail polish strips. I think I'm obsessed. You should head over to your local CVS, Ulta or beauty store and pick up a pack - they're easy to apply and they seem to last much longer than regular polish.

1 comments:

Terese said...

look at that puppy!

i'm the same way...spent most of my winter weekends on the couch. can't wait for alfresco dining in the warm weather!

Post a Comment