Christmas Mantel

I had a lot of fun decorating the mantel this year. I started out on Pinterest, gathering inspiration for holiday decor. A few of my favorites included this silver beauty and rustic topiary design. I wanted a Pottery Barn meets vintage look. Something a little eclectic to fit the aesthetic of our condo. I've always preferred traditional colors for Christmas (red and green), but like how the silver trees and white stockings modernize the look. Hobby Lobby was my greatest ally! I scored the stocking holders and stockings there, as well as the beautiful (artificial) garland. The topiary trees, wreath and ornaments were already part of my collection.

Photos ©2011 Keg Design

2 comments:

Mel said...

I love it! I wish we had an actual mantel. We only have the fireplace and the tile surround, no shelf. Looks beautiful. Merry, merry to you!

Definingtabitha said...

Love love love the mantel! Starting with Pinterest is such a great idea.

Post a Comment