A Designer's Brain

I've been working on a lot of fun projects lately. I recently completed the design portion of Kim and Jeff's formal wedding invitation suite. I can't wait to show it to you once it is printed and complete! I thought you might enjoy seeing how my crazy brain works... below are MORE than a handful of different reception cards I created for their suite. The couple didn't expect this many, nor did they probably want to see them all, but this is what my brain does... once it starts going it CAN'T stop! I love to design. One idea morphs into another... horizontal becomes vertical... dots become borders... and so on. Can you guess which one they decided to go with? Which one is your favorite?




1 comments:

Terese said...

love! my favorites are #2 in the 1st row, #1 in the 2nd row of the 3rd group and the all blue one!

thanks for the comments on my invites! i had them printed at alphagraphics. the hang tags were printed on letter-size paper and then cut down by alphagraphics. and yes, the rsvp card is perforated.

Post a Comment