Florentine Love

My favorite city in the world is Firenze! My mom and I are planning a trip to Florence and the Italian Riviera this summer. I CAN'T WAIT...I'm counting down the days! During my many searches for the perfect hotels and B&B's, I came across this gem - La Dimora del Centro and La Dimora degli Angeli. Rated #2 of 354 Florence B&Bs on TripAdvisor, these sister hotels are purely amazing. Each room has it's own name and is complete with the finest linens and Florentine decor. Unfortunately, when I called to book they were completely full. My next house will look just like these photos...or at least like Room Matilde. A girl can dream, right?!
All photos from here.

3 comments:

JoiedevivreSeattle said...

These hotel rooms are amazing! Staying in one of these would be in itself a great vacation..well not as good as actually being in Italy. Have fun in Italy it will surely be amazing!

Thanks for sharing this,

Netanya
netanya@engagementring.org

NuFlaiir - Planning a Destination Wedding said...

Gorgeous rooms. Adorable.
Great inspirations!!!

~lilian~

Jacqueline Weppner said...

What gorgeous and inspiring rooms. That first one is amazing! Love the bright citrus-y wall paper.

Post a Comment