Wedding Invitation: Kim & Jeff

You might remember that I shared Kim and Jeff's beautiful Save The Date with you a few months back. A lot of time and exploration also went into their wedding suite. These invitations are one of my new favorites! Each piece was printed on premium card stock using raised thermography. I enjoyed "styling" the photo shoot of this set too - I used a lace backdrop and strand of ivory pearls. I love how each individual design compliments the next, but has its own unique look and feel.

5"x7" Invitation Card with Navy Inner Envelope
#4 Baronial Reception and RSVP Cards
Complete 7-piece Invitation Suite
Invitation and Coordinating Map
Personalized Map includes Accommodations & Driving Directions
RSVP Card with Menu Options
Close-up of Border Design and Pearls
Photos ©2010 Keg Design.

1 comments:

NuFlaiir - Planning a Destination Wedding said...

I love how it complements the "save the date" cards as well.
Pretty.

~lilian~

Post a Comment