ABC's

I'm taking a cue from two of my favorite bloggers, Terese and Mel, and going the lazy route this morning. I've gone ahead and filled out the Blogger ABC's below. I've also set a goal for myself this week - to finish posting the last of my wedding recaps. I'll leave you with this cute pic of my brother and I at my wedding...he's my answer to letter S!


A. Age: 29

B. Bed size: Queen

C. Chore you hate: Folding laundry

D. Dogs:
Abbey, the cutest black lab puppy ever!

E. Essential start to your day: Breakfast

F. Favorite color: Green

G. Gold or silver: Yellow Gold

H. Height: 5'9" flats; 6'+ with heels!

I. Instruments: Tone deaf (seriously)

J. Job title: Associate Creative Director

K. Kids: Nope (but a puppy is kinda like one)

L. Live: Vintage C
ondo in Chicago

M. Mom’s name: Mariellen

N. Nicknames: KelG, KEG

O. Overnight hospital stays: Nope

P. Pet peeve: Smoking. Whistling. Loud Breathing.

Q. Quote from a movie: "Luke, I am your father." (My husband gets that one a lot)

R. Right or left handed: Right

S. Siblings: 1 younger brother, by 9 years!

T. Time you wake up: 7am'ish

U. Underwear: Yep

V. Vegetables you dislike: I eat them all!

W. What makes you run late: According to my husband, I "dilly-dally" around the house.

X. X-Rays you’ve had: Do teeth count?

Y. Yummy food you make: Turkey Tacos

Z. Zoo- favorite animal: Monkeys

1 comments:

Mel said...

Loud breathing! I love it!

Post a Comment