Zoo Cute

You know when you get super excited about something and just can't contain your joy... well that's how I feel about two very functional items - the diaper bag and car seat I've picked out! I'm in love with them! The LeSportsac Zoo Cute baby bag is light weight, durable and absolutely adorable. What's even better is that I virtually got it for free... I've had a $200 gift card to Bloomingdales since our wedding (3 years ago) and finally found something to spend it on. The bag goes perfectly with the Peg Perego Denim Primo Viaggio car seat I registered for. I'm obsessed with denim - it's boyish yet sophisticated. And an Italian company to boot. Ciao bambino! Check out Peg Perego's 2012 denim collection here

2 comments:

Nat{natyouraveragegirl} said...

Very cute! Can't wait for your little guy to come in September! I'm following you back now! :)

Unknown said...

Cute diaper bag. Can you just keep posting all of your things so I can just copy them to my registry? ;)

Post a Comment